Brown, You’re In!

Hello followers, before I start this post, I have come up with a nickname for you followers. Since I’m the Sports NUT, I thought you could be the Sports Acorns.

Anyway, I’m pretty disappointed about a fight in the NFL (National Football League). Our game was the unstoppable, fierce, strong, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
—————-vs————- the New York Jets. The Jets are the underdogs, but I know they’re struggling, so I’m not going to give them a weird description. I know I said the Jets were the underdogs, but in this game, (SPOILER ALERT) at least at this part, the Bucs were ACTING like the underdogs.

Tom Brady, the QB for the Bucs, was starting a play, but the coach was trying to get Antonio Brown in the game. Brown refused, and was running on the field, yelling at the top of his lungs, SO frustrated that the Buccaneers were getting pounded. Antonio removed his jersey, pads, and undershirt, (kept pants on) throwing the garments into the crowd.

Coaches and referees were trying to keep Antonio on the sidelines, but he was really fighting. Antonio eventually ran into the locker room, where the coach told him he was kicked off the team.

Some of us think Brown has problems with anger, but I don’t know what to think, I’m so disappointed. Antonio also took out his anger on the star of the team, Quarterback Tom Brady. I’m really disappointed about what has happened, and it looks like it will take a lot of time to get over.
See you in the next post, Acorns.