NBA tournament

Hey Acorns! Well you know I love basketball, its my favorite sport, and so today we’ll be talking about basketball. As you know by the title. Why do bloggers say ‘today we’ll…’ when you can read it on the title? While talking about basketball, meaning the NBA tournament!

This year, one of my favorite teams, the Brooklyn Nets, hasn’t been doing so well. The Nets are great, but Kyrie Irving, one of the stars, wouldn’t get vaccinated and could only play depending on the stadium’s vaccine requirements. The nets are only a seventh seed.

HOW IT WORKS
Two teams play 7 games, and who ever wins 4 first moves on. The best win a team could have is 4-0 (four games won, zero lost) and the worst would be a 4-3 (four games won, three games lost.)

PRIZES

Each team wins a gold trophy (duh) and prize money. They get hats and shirts celebrating their win.  And, fame of course.

CELEBRATION

You can see lots of teams spraying each other with champagne, and sometimes smoking a victory cigar. They go to their hometown and bring the trophy to the people to see.

LAST YEAR’S CHAMPS
Last year Giannis Antetokounmpo and his Milwaukee bucks beat the Phoenix Suns.

That’s all for today. See you next time, Acorns!